- 1 cup Sprouted Moong
- 1 cup frozen or fresh Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot
- 4-5 tbsp freshly grated Cocounut
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1-2 chopped Green Chillies(to taste)
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- Pinch of Asofoetida
- Take all the ingredients except tempering ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, when the mustard seeds splutter add Green Chillies, Curryleaves and Asofoetida. Pour on the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix well and serve.