Preparation time:10 min
- 1 medium size raw sour Mango peeled and chopped
- 6-7 whole red Chilies
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 cup grated Coconut
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Pinch of Hing/ Asafoitida
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- Roast the Coriander seeds and red Chili in a pan with 1/4 tsp of Oil.
- Then grind the roasted ingredients with Coconut and salt to taste with some water for a minute(half grind).
- Then add the chopped Mango to the half ground mixtute and again grind for a minute.
- Then temper with Mustard, Hing and Curry leaves.
- Serve with hot plain Rice.