Preparation time: 30 min
- 3 cups long grain Rice cooked.
- 2 Capsicum / Bell Pepper Chopped ( I used 1 Red and 1 Green)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Cardamum
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 4-5 green Chilies finely minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 small squeezed Lemon
- Heat the Oil in a pan, add Cloves,Cardamom, Bay leaf, minced green Chilies and Ginger-Garlic paste. Saute for 30-40 secs.
- Now add the Chopped Capsicum, Cook for 8-10 min on medium heat( until gets soft). Then add cooked Rice and salt to taste, mix very well.
- Finally add the squeezed Lemon and mix well.
- Serve hot with Raitha or any gravy.