Praparation time:30 min
Servings: 8-9 paratas
- 2 cups whole Wheat flour
- 2 cups grated Cauli Flower
- 1 cup grated Onion
- 1spring Curry leaves chopped
- 2-3 green Chilies finely chopped ( to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin / Jeera powder
- 1 tsp Oil for tempering
- Oil for brushing as required
- Dry flour for rolling
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a pan, add chopped Curry leaves, chopped Green Chilies and Onion, saute for 30 secs. Then add grated Cauli flower, Cumin powder, Jeera powder and salt. Mix well and Saute for 2-3 min ( until water evaporates).
- In the mean while, take whole wheat flour in a bowl, add salt to taste and water as required to make a soft dough. Knead the dough very well.
- Then take a large lemon size dough and pat lil bit using your hand or using a rolling pin. Place about 1 tbsp of Cauli flower mixture and seal all the edges firmly.
- Now, take the stuffed dough on clean surface sealed side down, Roll in to slightly thick Paratas using some dry flour.
- Cook both the sides on a pan. Brush the oil both sides while cooking.
- Serve with Pickle and Yogourt or any curry of your choice.