Preparation time : 30 min
Servings: 2-3 ( depends)
- 3 cups whole Wheat flour
- 2 medium size ripe Banana mashed
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tsp Ghee/ Clarified Butter ( optional)
- Take the flour, mashed Banana and salt in a bowl.Add some water and mix into smooth dough ( same as any other chapathi dough). Keep it aside for 10-15 min.
- Make lemon size balls out of the dough and roll into moderately thin chapathis using some dry flour.
- Cook both the sides on a pan. Brush the Ghee while cooking if you like.
- Serve hot with Chutney or any palya / stir fried veg..It goes very well with Mixed veg chutney.