Odappe dough to make this yummy snack. Have fun enjoy.
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 2 tsp chopped green Chillies
- 1 spring Curry leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup pressed Rice/ Poha/ Avalakki
- pinch of Turmeric powder
- pinch of hing
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients ( except Oil) in a vessel with some water. Dough should be very thick, so be careful while adding water. Knead the dough very well.
- Make small balls out of the dough and pat into small round shape using a thick polythene sheet / aluminum foil or Banana leaf and deep fry in a medium heat.
- Serve with chutney and a cup of Coffee or Tea.