Hello friends, here is a recipe for Noodles lovers.I do not know weather its an Italian style dish, I just followed some steps present on the Spaghetti packet and added some ingredients which I like most to prepare to my taste( say Indo-Italian style ;)). I used Mozzarella cheese as I dint have Parmesan.I just sprinkled the grated cheese and microwaved for 40 sec.Give it a try and let me know how you liked it..Enjoy.
- 250 gm pasta noodles
- 2 Zucchini chopped
- 1 Medium Onion sliced
- 1 Carrot sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper cut into stripes
- 5 tbsp Veggie pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp Oregano( Italian spice)( optional)
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar or 2 tsp Tomato kechup
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 green Chillies chopped( optonal)
- salt to taste
- Grated Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese
- Heat 2 lts of water in a large pan.As water starts boiling add 2 tsp of Salt and Pasta noodles.Cook the Noodles for 10-12 min or until tender.
- Heat 2 tsp Oil in a pan, add Onion, chopped green Chilies and minced Garlic, saute for 30 sec.Then add the chopped zucchini, Carrot and Bell Pepper.Adjust the salt if needed.Saute for 3-4 min.
- Now add Pasta sauce, Sugar OR Tomato ketchup and Oregano.Saute for a min.
- Add cooked pasta Noodles, gently mix OR just toss until mixed.
- Finally sprinkle Parmesan cheese and serve hot.