This is one of the easiest Dosa recipes.No fermentation and not so much effort required.It goes very well with Coconut chutney and suits well for breakfast.Give it a try.Enjoy.
- 2 Cups Rice
- 2 cups Whole Green Moong
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 Green Chilies(optional)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 medium Size Onion cut into large cubes.
- 2 medium Onion finely Chopped
- 2-3 Green Chilies Chopped( optional)
- 3-4 tsp Ghee/Clarified Butter OR Oil
- Salt to taste
- Soak Rice and whole Green Moong to gather in water for 7-8 hours.
- Then grind with Ginger, Green Chilies, Cumin seeds, Onion cubes and some water.
- Do not add too much water, consistency should be as of Dosa batter.
- Add salt to taste, mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan, pour some batter and spread thin,and sprinkle handful of chopped Onion and few pieces of Green Chilies as you can see in the picture.
- spread some Ghee( as much as u like).Cook for 2 min on medium heat.
- Crispy Pesarattu is ready now.
- Serve hot with Coconut Chutney.