This is a very delicious,healthy and easy to make recipe.It would hardly take 10 min If you have the batter ready.Give it a try and let me know how you like it.
- 2 cups Rice
- 1/4 cup Black Gram dall /Urid dall
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 bunch Dill leaves washed and finely chopped.
- 3 Medium Onion finely chopped
- 3-4 Green chillies finely chopped
- Pinch of Turmeric( optional)
- 4-5 tsp Oil
- salt to taste.
- Soak Rice, Urid dall and Fenugreek seeds separately for minimum 3-4 hours.
- Then Grind into smooth paste, add salt to taste and allow to ferment for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Now mix the chopped Dill leaves,Green Chilies,Onion and Turmeric powder with Batter.Add salt if needed.Mix well.Now the batter is ready.
- Heat a nonstick or Dosa pan with little oil.
- Then take some batter and spread on the pan to make thin Dosa.
- Put some oil If you desire and cook for 2-3 min( untill golden brown) on medium heat.
- Cook on both the sides.
- Serve hot with butter and Coconut Chutney.