Here is a recipe for Bitter Gourd lovers.I learnt this recipe from my mom.It doesnt take much time to prepare.Give a try.
- 1 small or half medium size Bitter Gourd chopped
- 3-4 green Chilies( to taste)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup little sour Butter milk / beaten Yogourt
- 1/2 cup grated Coconut
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- Heat 1 tbsp Oil in a pan.Add chopped Bitter Gourd and green Chilies.Fry until Bitter Gourd turns light brown on a low to medium heat.Do not burn.
- Grind with Coconut and little water.Then mix with Butter Milk,add salt to taste.
- Temper with Mustard seeds and Curry leaves.
- Serve with Rice. Enjoy