This is one of the out comes of my experiments in my Kitchen.You can undoubtedly try it out.Let me know how it turned out.Enjoy...
- 2 cups white Rice
- 3/4 cup Pressed Rice/Poha/Avalakki
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 Cup Butter Milk or Yogurt
- 2 cups Spinach finely chopped
- 1 Medium Onion finely chopped
- 2-3 green Chillies chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/4th tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- some oil
- 1 tsp butter if you like
- Soak the Rice, Fenugreek seeds and pressed Rice togather in water for 4-5 hours.
- Then grind with very little water and Buttermilk/Yogurt.
- Add salt to taste, mix well and allow to ferment for 3-4 hours.
- After 3-4 hours of fermentation, add the chopped Onion, Green Chilli, Cumin seeds, Turmeric powder, Spinach and Tomato.Add pinch of salt and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan, add little oil and wipe it off.
- Take some Dosa mixture and pour on to pan and spread thin as much as possible.
- cook for 2-3 min on medium heat.Turn other side and cook for 2-3 min or till the color changes to golden brown.
- Serve hot with Butter and Chutney of your choice..