- 2 cups Cooked white rice
- 3 tsp Ghee/clarified Butter
- 1/2 tsp Oil.
- 3-4 Cardamum
- 1 samll Cinnamon stick
- 3-4 Cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 chopped green Chillies
- 1/2 bowl chopped green Beans or green Peas ( Optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Heat the Oil and Ghee/ clarified Butter in a thick bottom pan at low heat.Add the Cardamum, Cinnamon stick,Cloves and Bay leaf, saute for 30 sec.
- Then add Ginger-garlic paste, green Chillies and Beans/Peas, saute untill Beans or Peas becomes soft.
- Add cooked Rice, salt to taste and Lemon juice then mix well.
- Serve hot with Koorma or Saagu of your choice.
Note:Heat the Oil before adding the Ghee so that Ghee doesnt burn.You can add Cashew nuts while frying if you want.