- 1 and a half cups of All purpose flour/Maida
- 3 fully ripe Banana mashed
- Hand full of Raisins( or as much as you like)
- 1/4 th cup Sugar
- 1 tsp cooking Soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Pinch of salt.
- Take all the ingredients except mashed Banana and Milk in a large bowl and mix well.
- Then add mashed Banana and Milk then mix well again.
- Pour batter in a bread pan or any baking pan which has little depth.
- Then bake at 350 degree C for 30-35 min in a pre-heated Oven.(at 350 degree C for 15 min)
- Take out the pan after 30-35 min and insert a knife or fork through to check if evenly baked.If the dough sticks to the knife, bake again for 3-4 mins.
- Do not over bake else end up uneatable.