- 4 cups of Maida / All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp dry Yeast
- 2 cups warm Milk
- 5-6 tsp melted Butter
- salt to taste
- Mix 2 cups of warm Milk, Sugar and dry Yeast well and keep it aside for 10 min or keep it till Yeast gets completely dissolved.
- Then mix all purpose flour, 4 tsp of melted Butter, salt in a big vessel then pour Milk and Yeast mixture, mix it well, make a smooth dough and knead it for 10 mins.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth or towel, keep aside for 1 hour for proper fermentation. Dough will be doubled in size after 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take off the cloth and gently press the dough once.
- Then cover the dough with wet cloth again and keep it aside for 10 more mins.
- Cut the dough into the size you want make the bun and shape it round or you can make any fancy shape if you like.
- Grease the baking tray with melted Butter and keep all shaped dough in the pan. Cover the pan with wet cloth and keep it aside for 30 min.
- Spread the melted butter on top of the dough.
- Then keep the pan in centre of the oven and bake it at 425 degree F for 30 mins.
Note: If you would like to add Seasame seeds add before keep it for baking and you can use dry flour to give shapes if the dough is very sticky.